The conference is planned to take place, as in 2021, as in persona event. Possible restrictions or changes will be announced here in time.
The following rules apply:
- With the registration the participants accept all general COVID regulations, which might be valid at the time of the conference and confirm to follow these regulations.
- The current rules at the University of Fribourg can be found here.
- Each participant is responsible for their own behaviour. The conference organizers are not liable for violations of the regulations and cannot be held responsible for possible misbehaviour of any individuals.
Further information or changes will be added here as soon as possible.
In case of a digital-only conference the following procedure is foreseen:
- all acceptied contributions remain in the program.
- the published times will mostly stay valid.
- all talks will be held with a videoconference-tool. The respective links will be made available to all registered participants.
- Posters will be presented during the poster session as short video presentations (3 min), sequentially and grouped per session (according to the program). Discussions are possible at the end of each sequence. Authors who do not wish this presentation mode may choose upon abstract submission whether they want to withdraw their poster in that case.
- Conference dinner und industrial exhibition will not take place.